Golden Triangle's 12 Days of Giveaways
Golden Triangle BID Gets in the Spirit of Gift-Giving
It is definitely the time of giving -- and believe it or not, a local business improvement district is certainly in the spirit.
The Golden Triangle BID is awarding horse-drawn carriage rides and gift certificates for its retailers or restaurants to one lucky winner each business day though Dec. 15
How to enter?
Head to the Golden Triangle's website and fill out the online form with your full name, telephone number and email address by 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 15. Double your chances of winning by tweeting a message that contains #12GoldenDays or filling out a “share form” after you enter.
The winners will be randomly selected, notified by phone and announced via social media.
Below is a rundown of what gifts are up for grabs each day:
- Dec. 1: $150 to J. Press
- Dec. 2: $200 to Besty Fisher
- Dec. 5: $250 to Nusta Spa
- Dec. 6: $300 to Rizik's
- Dec. 7: $350 to Thomas Pink
- Dec. 8: Horse-drawn carriage ride and $100 to Teatro Goldoni
- Dec. 9: Horse-drawn carriage ride and $100 to Kellari Taverna
- Dec. 12: Horse-drawn carriage ride and $100 to The Palm
- Dec. 13: Horse-drawn carriage ride and $100 to BLT Steak
- Dec. 14: $450 to Brooks Brothers
- Dec. 15: $500 to Burberry
- Dec. 16: $1,000 to Tiny Jewel Box