This week’s If I Had $1 Million listing is a three-level, five-bedroom rowhouse near Kalorama Park. We chose this home not for its size (4,300 square feet) or its location (sandwiched between Adams Morgan and Kalorama), but because it is a well-maintained property from an earlier era, and with so much new construction in the city, homes like these are hard to come by. Some of the highlights of the property include a renovated kitchen, a sunny breakfast room, a small roof deck off the master bedroom and a separate unit on the ground floor that could be rented out. More details and photos below.
Second Floor Family Room
- Address: 1860 Mintwood Place NW (see map here)
- Price: $1.375 Million
- Bedrooms: Five
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Square Footage: 4,300
- Year Built: 1908
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about DC area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Unique Spaces: The DC Area’s First Net Zero Home
- Surprise! Sales of New Homes Rise 6.2 Percent
- Ask an Agent: What is the Deal With Fair Housing Laws?
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.