This week’s If I Had A Million property might not have the jaw-dropping opulence of our typical selections, but what it lacks in extravagance it makes up for in character. This 10-bedroom (yes, 10) is just across the street from the McMillan Reservoir, whose southeast edge it faces. In addition to the 10 bedrooms, there are three fireplaces, four parking spaces, three living rooms and five bathrooms. But perhaps the most unusual aspect of the property is that it currently serves as a bed and breakfast, The Bloomingdale Inn, a business which is also for sale. So to all you aspiring innkeepers out there, here’s your chance.
- Address: 2415 1st St. N.W. (map)
- Price: $1,300,000
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 5
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- 20 Sales in 20 Days at The Floridian in the U Street Corridor
- Under Contract: Two-Bedroom in Dupont Under $300K, Four-Bedroom Unicorn in Logan
- The Erie in Adams Morgan Cuts $100K Off Three Remaining Units
Copyright 2007-2010, UrbanTurf.