In this week’s installment of What X Buys You, we look in the $500K range and find a fairly spacious and colorful two-bedroom condo at the intersection of Mount Pleasant and Columbia Heights. At slight more than 1,150 square feet, this condo offers about 200 more square feet than the average two-bedroom unit you would find in this neighborhood. In addition to a fairly large living area with a small dining nook, the unit has a fireplace, a pretty nice back deck, and very blue and purple paint jobs in the living room and master bedroom. Parking is included in the list price, which is fairly key given the growing popularity of this area. More details and photos below.
- Address: 1512 Park Road N.W., #4 (map)
- Price: $499,900
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Square Footage: 1,156
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Grocery Stores Make Neighborhoods Explode
- UrbanTurf Listings: New This Week
- D.C. Buyer: Long-Saving 29 Year-Old Looking for Unit Larger Than His Apartment
Copyright 2007-2010, UrbanTurf.