In this week’s installment of What X Buys You, we look in the $169,500 price point and find a studio apartment in the gray area neighborhood that some consider Logan Circle and others the U Street Corridor.
This unit measures out as 327 square feet, small by most people’s standards, but as you can see from the photos the current owner has done a nice job with the space, and the windows offer a ton of natural light. Looking at the sales history for the unit, it also seems like quite a deal.
Sold for $215,000 in 2005, the unit is now on the market at almost a 25 percent discount. More details and photos below.
- Address: 1822 15th Street NW, #1 (map)
- Price: $169,500
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: One
- Square Footage: 327
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about DC area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Saving Energy and Money: The Story of The Boston House
- “If I Had $1 Million” Listing: Large Renovated Bungalow in Chevy Chase
- Clarendon 3131: Boutique Quality Condos with Space and Convenience
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.