In this week’s installment of What X Buys You, we look in the $600K range and find a renovated 2,000 square-foot, three-bedroom condo in Shaw. The three-level home has been completely renovated, and you would be hard pressed to find a similar property for $300 per square foot within the D.C. borders. The unit now has very spacious bedrooms with 10-foot ceilings, two of which have balconies off of them. The main level has a large living and dining area and a brand-new kitchen. The unit has two gated parking spots in back. More details and photos below.
505 Q St. N.W.
View from Terrace
- Address: 505 Q St. N.W. (see map here)
- Price: $599,900
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Square Footage: 2,000
- Price per SF: $300
- For the full listing, click here.
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Ditch Your Commute: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Senators Agree to Extend Homebuyers Credit
- The Price to Live in a Long Beach Pool House Revealed
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.