In this week’s installment of What X Buys You, we look at a recently renovated four-bedroom rowhouse in northern Columbia Heights that is on the market for just north of $500,000. The main level has a long and slightly narrow floor plan with an all new kitchen in the back, and off the kitchen are stairs to a fenced-in back patio area. Perhaps one of the most enticing things about this property is that it has a one-bedroom/one-bath rental unit on the ground floor (currently rented for $1,068/month) that could help supplement mortgage payments. More details and photos below.
- Address: 12111 Otis Place N.W. (see map here)
- Price: $506,000
- Bedrooms: Four
- Bathrooms: Two
- Year Built: 1909
- For the full listing, click here.
- Update: Evidence of how fast quality properties are moving in the market these days: The status on this property has already been changed to Contingent w/No Kick-Out“
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- Rosslyn-Ballston Corridor: The Right Place at the Wrong Time
- Sponsored Post: Union Row Drops Prices on Remaining 13 Units
- Ask an Agent: What Are the Pros and Cons of a Self-Managed Condo Building?
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.