This week’s Deal of the Week is a well-situated, one-bedroom condo unit in Cleveland Park. Located on a block behind the neighborhood’s retail strip (Vace, anyone?), the sunny one-bedroom has a good-sized living room, a separate but small dining area and a recently updated kitchen. The unit has its own parking space, but perhaps more importantly, it's just a few steps from the neighborhood’s Metro station on the Red Line. More photos and info below. For the full listing, click here.
- Price: $369,000
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Square Footage: 763
- Price per SF: $484
- Year Built: 1944
Here are some monthly payment calculations based on a 20 percent down payment and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 4.78 percent.
- Loan Amount: $295,200
- Principal and Interest: $1,545
- Taxes and Fees: Approximately $596
- Est. Insurance: $50
- Total Monthly Payments: $2,191
More recent articles about D.C.-area real estate from UrbanTurf:
- DC Rental Units, Part II: The Steps to Being a Landlord
- WaPo: The $698,000 Mistake
- Best New Listings: Logan Circle, Mount Pleasant and Del Ray
Copyright 2007-2009, UrbanTurf.