If you love salads and hangout in Gtown, then you've heard of Sweetgreen. If you haven't, Sweetgreen is a salad and frozen yogurt concept started by 3 Georgetown students. Their mission is to provide a quick, delicious, healthy and sustainable dining alternative to fast food, according to their website.
Salad prices are around $8-9 and include a variety of toppings and dressings. For more info, visit www.sweetgreen.com.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here