Take Black Friday as seriously as we do? We’ve got the perfect plan to have you in and out the stores so you don’t have to fight for the deals.
- Lansdowne Resorts (44050 Woodridge Parkway Landsdowne, Va.), three miles away from Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, is offering the total shopper’s package for Thursday night. That is, if you can get out of spending Thanksgiving night with the in-laws (shudder). For $119, the package includes one night's stay, door-to-door transportation to and from Leesburg Corner from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., free coffee to-go and a shopping bag filled with swag.
- Get some free breakfast at your local IKEA (10100 Baltimore Ave., College Park, Md. and 2901 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, Va.) until 10:30 a.m. -- plus, an assortment of Onska gift bags, ribbons, and wrap come in at a mere 99 cents each.
- At Old Town Alexandria's Boutique District, buy from one participating store and your receipt becomes an instant 10 percent off coupon redeemable at any other participating store, including Periwinkle, Bellacara and the Christmas Attic, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Betsy Fisher (1224 Connecticut Ave. N.W.) celebrates its 21st anniversary 12-7 p.m. with 30 percent off selected merchandise. Go drool at looks from Vivienne Tam, Trina Turk, Nicole Miller and more.
- At uber-hip Urban Chic, all new items are 25 percent off from 9 to 10 a.m. After that, draw your discount, from 10 to 30 percent off, at all locations, including 1626 Wisconsin Ave. N.W. and 7126 Bethesda Lane in Bethesda.
- Ginger (7114 Bethesda Lane, Bethesda) has 40 percent off storewide from 9 to 10 a.m., 30 percent off from 10 a.m. to noon and 20 percent off from noon on Friday through Sunday.
- At Sassanova (1641 Wisconsin Ave. N.W.) get 30 percent off all shoes and boots, and 20 percent off everything else all day Friday. Get 20 percent off shoes and boots through Sunday.
- Online shoppers start picking your faves -- BestBuy.com is having a huge sale on digital cameras, TVs, DVDs, MP3 players and videogames all day. Gap.comhas 50 percent off adult sweaters and kids' fleeces through Sunday, online only. Barney's New York has kicked off its online fall sale with up to 40 percent off high-end, uber-stylish merch.
- Head to Macy’s for 20 percent off all Godiva chocolate, and great deals on Michael Kors dress shirts and Calvin Klein wool coats.
- Tommy Hilfiger has 40 percent off everything in the store.
- Visit Nicole Miller at Tyson’s Galleria (2001 International Drive Mclean, Va.) for "White Friday" and 70 percent off any wedding gown.
- Bloomingdale's is also offering 30-40 percent off select merch through Sunday, online and in stores (5300 Western Ave., Chevy Chase, Md. and Tysons Corner Center).
- Vienna, Va. merchants are incorporating discounts, refreshments and special deals all day long. Achikian Goldsmiths (131 Church St. N.W.) is giving away a $50 gift card each hour from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. -- the first customer to mention the gift card giveaway will receive a card. Black-Eyed Susan (132 Church St. N.W.) is giving a 20 percent discount off holiday merchandise to anyone who brings an item to donate to Operation Pinecone; plus they're dishing up hot apple cider and cookies. East Meets West Yoga (144 Church St. N.W.) is offering a free class with a donation (10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- Feet aching and bank account (nearly) empty? Bethesda's Anti-Mall Crawl offers deals on food and drinks while benefiting the Manna Food Bank. Participating spots include Union Jack's, Steamers, Blackfinn and Ri Ra. Get tickets between 2 and 7 p.m. at Union Jack’s for $7 with two cans of food or $10 without. All food donations benefit Manna Food Center.
We know this is a lot to take in, but hey -- you've gotta stay ahead of the game. And let's just hope that you remember to shop for other people this time. Because we know what you did last year, and it was very naughty.