The D.C. fashion scene has been crammed with back-to-back style events this fall, and it's not stopping now.
Bethesda Row Boutique Week kicks off Friday, Sept. 30, running through Friday, Oct. 7 for a series of fashion events, styling sessions, store discounts and a fashion-insider movie screening. All events are open to the public.
Check out the week's highlights just in time to get you ready for fall fashion:
- All week take in a Kate Spade trunk show at Sassanova (7134 Bethesda Lane), while finding new bags, shoes and accessories for fall. Also throughout the week, catch the premiere of Bettye Muller shoes for Sassanova.
- From Sept. 30-Oct. 1, a Lika Behar jewelry trunk show at Amethyst (4806 Bethesda Ave.) will offer 15 percent off any Lika Behar purchase and 10 percent off any other store purchases throughout the entire week.
- On Sept. 30, Luna (7232 Woodmont Ave.) holds a Citizen Denim Event. Buy one pair of jeans and receive 20 percent off your second pair. 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Ginger (7114 Bethesda Lane) will hold trunk shows throughout the week. Get a free fall color from Essie Nail Polish with any store purchase.
- Take advantage of the 20th anniversary sale at Urban Country (7117 Arlington Road) with 20 percent off everything in store, starting Oct. 6.
- On Oct. 6, catch the screening of the award-winning documentary "Dressed" at Bethesda Row Landmark Theatre (7235 Woodmont Ave.), followed by a Q&A with designer Nary Manivong and film director David Swajeski. 7:45 p.m.; RSVP to email@example.com.
- Also on Oct. 6, you can nibble on hors d'oeuvres and cocktails at a meet-and-greet with renowned designer Barclay Butera at Urban Country. Butera's new home furnishing collection will debut that day. 5-8 p.m.; RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more events here, and don't forget to nom on a "Dressed"-themed cupcake, available all week courtesy of Georgetown Cupcakes! You can also enter for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree to Bethesda Row businesses, including Equinox, Ginger, Luna, Lebanese Taverna and Jaleo.