Learn a Little More From 1st Look
Catch "1st Look" Saturdays after "Saturday Night Live."
This week on "1st Look," we taught you how to have a little fun while learning a new trade! If you liked all the classes from the show, here is more adult-ed that will have you wanting to be a student all across the country.
Pins & Needles
- The Upper East Side's one-stop-shop for new and advanced craft makers! With amazing adult classes from Basic Tailoring Essentials to Japanese and Derby dress-making, this shop is as cute as its name!
NY Cake Academy
- Cake decorating classes taught by some of the city's best!
The Art of Beauty by Linda Mason
- Makeup art classes given by a 30-year industry professional. This isn't just your everyday salon; be inspired by color and vibrancy in her incredible artistic studio space on Grand Street.
Chicago Hot Glass
- Ever want to learn the craft of glassblowing? Well then this premiere class in Chi-town is just what you're looking for!
Bottle and Bottega
- This place offers a painting class while you drink wine. In one sitting you drink and paint. Awesome.
Drive a Tank
- Learn how to drive a tank and run over stuff! There's lassroom work before you hit the track. But pay a little extra and they’ll let you crush a car monster truck style!
- Offers extremely personal cooking classes in a fun dinner party environment. You get to cook and eat everything you make!
- From fire to hoops, at Fire Groove it's all about dancing dangerously.
For more of the best across the country, tune into "1st Look" Saturdays after "SNL."