Is one state is better than another taxwise when it comes to buying a car? The Washington Area New Automobile Dealers Association says:
- It doesn't matter where you buy a car. The taxes you pay are based on where you register the car, usually where you live.
- The only difference may be processing fees.
- Processing fees are negotiable when buying a car.
What are the differences between a Blu-ray player and a regular DVD player? Consumer Reports helped us with this answer:
- Blu-ray players are steadily gaining favor over standard DVD players.
- That’s because Blu-ray players are a good match for high-definition TVs, which can display all the detail contained on Blu-ray disks.
- All Blu-ray players can also play standard DVDs, so you can use one player for all of your disks.
- But if you don’t have a high-definition television, then standard DVD player should work just fine.
- However, know that standard TVs can’t display the detail of Blu-ray disks.
- And while Blu-ray players start at about $100, standard DVD players can go as low as $25.
Randy says he loves to use the “I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter” spray on his food. The bottle says that one serving, or one pump of the spray, is zero calories- but how many calories are in the whole bottle? We went to “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” for this answer.
- One spray, has no calories or fat.
- One teaspoon, or 25 sprays has 20 calories and 2 grams of fat.
- Since there are about 45 teaspoons per container, a bottle of the spray contains about 900 calories and 90 grams of fat.
- So be sure to get the full nutrition information before assuming a product is fat or calorie free.