But even most décor divas would be shocked to see that Snyder just bought: two alligator leather desks with matching chairs for a whopping $600,000!
The Redskins deny the Post's reporting, telling the Washington Post the following:
1) Daniel Snyder doesn't even have an office at FedEx Field, and
2) Neither Daniel Snyder nor anyone at the Redskins has bought any alligator-skin desks, from this or any other store.
So who do we believe? We're probably not putting our money on the tabloid on this one. Besides, the last time Snyder had this much contact with a gator might have been when ex-Florida Gator Steve Spurrier was the Skins’ head coach...
Since this is a down economy, we thought we would show Mr. Snyder some other ways he could red an office with that $600,000 budget:
- He could have swung by Ikea and picked up 210 of its Galant office desks and “Gregor” desk chairs.
- He could head to Pier 1 Imports and buy more than 1,300 Grayson Office Desks and Malia Chairs.
- If he wants to spend a little more, $600,000 could buy Snyder 800 Drake Office Desks and matching office chairs at Crate and Barrel.
- Perhaps Snyder wants to stop by Target (Tar-jeh, as its fans call it). He could buy 2,000 Adams Office Desks and Office Store Palomino Swivel Desk Chairs.