Two Hospitalized After Apartment Fire in Northwest

Sunday, Jul 24, 2011  |  Updated 2:23 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Two Hospitalized After Apartment Fire in Northwest

Chronis Jons/Riser/Getty Images

advertisement

Two people were taken to an area hospital for smoke exposure following a fire in northwest D.C., according to D.C. Fire and EMS.

A building in the 3600 block of New Hampshire Avenue in Petworth was evacuated because of a fire contained to one apartment.

One family may have been displaced.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out