If you are planning on taking Metro this weekend, leave yourself plenty of time. The transit agency is planning track work on all of its lines.
Work begins tonight at 10 p.m. and will continue through closing time on Sunday.
Trains will run on a modified schedule:
- Red Line: Trains every 10-20 minutes
- Orange Line: Trains every 24 minutes
- Blue Line: Trains every 20 minutes
- Yellow Line: Trains every 20 minutes
- Green Line: Regular service except Saturday at Greenbelt Station, where trains will arrive and depart every 24 minutes between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.