The Dirtiest Hotels of America 2010
Quality Inn earns dirtiest honor for D.C.
Spencer Platt/Getty Images
It may look dirty now, but wait till the sheep get there.
Travel Web site TripAdvisor.com unveiled its latest list of the Dirtiest Hotels in America.
The helpful travel site has been revealing the truth about hotels that are far beneath the sanitary line and just quite grimy.
So on a list from one to ten, here are the hotels you should just plainly avoid at all cost, or well, even at a very small cost:
- Heritage Marina Hotel, San Francisco, CA
- Days Inn Eureka/Six Flags, Eureka, MO
- Tropicana Resort Hotel, Virginia Beach, VA
- Super 8 Virginia Beach/At the Ocean, Virginia Beach, VA
- Quality Inn, Stroudsburg, PA
- New York Inn, New York City, NY
- Parisian Hotel & Suites, Miami Beach, FL
- Capistrano Seaside Inn, Capistrano Beach, CA
- Desert Lodge, Palm Springs, CA
- Continental Oceanfront Hotel South Beach, Miami Beach, FL
Tripadvisor.com also released the best and worst of D.C.’s hotels.
The dirtiest hotel in D.C. for 2010 is -- drum roll, please -- the Quality Inn in Northeast.
So you can't judge a hotel by its name.