Spring Cleaning Tricks of the Trade
Liz Crenshaw visits the Ritz Carlton for some spring cleaning tips and tricks.
In order to make your home sparkle, The Ritz Carlton says you only need six products: vinegar, lemon, rubbing alcohol, a Magic Eraser, baking soda and a micro-fiber cloth.
- To clean your windows, use 12 ounces of white vinegar, 24 ounces of water, and a squeeze of lemon. Use newspaper to clean the windows instead of paper towels or a microfiber cloth.
- Use same cleaning solution with a newspaper to clean glass shower doors.
- To clean a glass table, use rubbing alcohol.
- If you want to eliminate odors in your home, sprinkle your carpet with baking soda, let it sit for five minutes, and vacuum it up.
- Mix baking soda with your vinegar solution to clean the sink, tub and chrome in your bathroom.
- Clean out the shower drain by using baking soda and vinegar.
- To clean a flat screen TV, use a damp microfiber cloth.
- Use the Magic Eraser to clean scuffed baseboards.