In order to make your home sparkle, The Ritz Carlton says you only need six products: vinegar, lemon, rubbing alcohol, a Magic Eraser, baking soda and a micro-fiber cloth.
- To clean your windows, use 12 ounces of white vinegar, 24 ounces of water, and a squeeze of lemon. Use newspaper to clean the windows instead of paper towels or a microfiber cloth.
- Use same cleaning solution with a newspaper to clean glass shower doors.
- To clean a glass table, use rubbing alcohol.
- If you want to eliminate odors in your home, sprinkle your carpet with baking soda, let it sit for five minutes, and vacuum it up.
- Mix baking soda with your vinegar solution to clean the sink, tub and chrome in your bathroom.
- Clean out the shower drain by using baking soda and vinegar.
- To clean a flat screen TV, use a damp microfiber cloth.
- Use the Magic Eraser to clean scuffed baseboards.