Sheriff's Office: Woman Mixed Cleaners, Died

Monday, Apr 21, 2014  |  Updated 3:02 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Sheriff's Office: Woman Mixed Cleaners, Died

Shutterstock

The Worcester County Sheriff's Office says a 75-year-old woman died after cleaning her home in Berlin, Md.

Officials say the woman was cleaning her bathroom at her home at the Lake Haven Trailer Park on Sunday, when she mixed a cleaning product that may have had ammonia in it with bleach, a combination which can create toxic vapors.

The woman was taken to Atlantic General Hospital where officials say she was pronounced dead.

Officials say the incident is still under investigation, but they are reminding people to never mix cleaning products.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
NBC4's Camp4Kids
NBC4 launched Camp4Kids in 1993,... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out