Several Hospitalized in Md. Salon Carbon Monoxide Leak

Friday, Dec 13, 2013  |  Updated 6:33 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Several Hospitalized in Md. Salon Carbon Monoxide Leak

advertisement

Several people have been hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak was discovered at a Gaithersburg hair salon Friday.

According to Montgomery County Fire and Rescue, the leak was reported early Friday evening at the Hair Cuttery, 804 Muddy Branch Road.

Seven people have been evacuated and transported from the scene. None are seriously injured.

Officials reported a faulty dryer was to blame.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out