Seven Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxode Poisoning at National Press Building

Friday, May 24, 2013  |  Updated 3:18 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
7 Hospitalized for Carbon Monoxide at Nat'l Press Building

Reportedly, as many as 27 people had to be check out.

advertisement

Seven people are recovering in the hospital after they were sickened by carbon monoxide at the National Press Building in Northwest D.C.

They were overcome by the gas Monday night while removing asbestos from the building, located at 14th and F streets.

Reportedly, as many as 27 people had to be check out.

The carbon monoxide apparently built up from the power tools being used to remove the asbestos.

Everyone is expected to be okay.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out