Row House in NW DC Catches Fire - NBC4 Washington

Row House in NW DC Catches Fire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Row House in NW DC Catches Fire
    DC Fire and EMS (@dcfireems)

    A row house in northwest Washington caught fire early Sunday morning, but those inside were able to get out safely.

    D.C. Fire and EMS units arrived in the 2400 block of Massachusetts Avenue, Northwest, around 10:45 a.m. They found smoke coming from a building and a fire on the second floor.

    They were able to get the fire under control quickly and declared extinguished about 45 minutes later. One firefighter suffered minor injuries.

    Investigators determined the fire was accidental and electrical in nature. 

    The building is the address of DCMJ, a community of cannabis users, growers and their families, according to the DCMJ website.