Manassas City police are asking for information to help solve a rash of car vandalism cases.
Police say at least 13 cars have been vandalized during the overnight hours since Tuesday. All of the locations are within about 3 miles of each other.
Police say it looks like someone shot all the car windows with a BB gun. They also believe the shooter may be firing from a moving car.
None of the cars were occupied at the time, and none seemed to have been broken into, Manassas police said in a press release.
The locations of the incidents are:
- The 10100 block of Allwood Court
- The 9300 block of Camphor Court
- The 9300 and 9400 block of Cloverhill Court
- Confederate Trail near the intersection with Milroy Court
- The 8600 & 8700 block of Quarry Road
- Plantation Lane near the intersection with Braxted Lane
- The 8500 block of King Carter Street
Police are offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to an arrest.
Anyone with information about these events is encouraged to call the Crime Solvers’ anonymous
tip line at (703) 330-0330, or to call the Manassas City Police Department Investigative Services
Division at (703) 257-8092. Or call Manassas City Crime Solvers' confidential, 24-hour tip line at