Howard County police recently made 10 arrests in a prostitution sting.
The sting took place last Friday, July 13th, in Laurel along the U.S. 1 corridor. Female officers in plain clothes worked undercover. When they were approached and offered money for sex, they made arrests.
According to police the 10 men arrested are:
- Miguel Barbosa-Palacios, 37, of Riverdale
- Preston Harrison McGriff, 38, of Laurel
- Jose Quintanilla-Rivera, 38, of Laurel
- William Howard Maisel, 46, of Kensington
- Vincent Carvel Moore, 53, of Jessup
- Ashton Nicholas Penny, 20, of Gwynn Oak
- Victor Manuel Mendez, 24, of Riverdale
- Steven Albert Bartimo, 37, of Laurel
- William Hezekiah Davis, 47 of King George, VA
- Eugene Anthony Burgess, 39, of Glen Burnie
This was the second sting of this nature done in the county this year.