Prince William Co. Official Let Go After Indecent Exposure Accusations | NBC4 Washington

Julie Carey, David Culver and the News4 team covering where you live

Prince William Co. Official Let Go After Indecent Exposure Accusations

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    The assistant director of planning for Prince William County is out of a job after he was arrested and charged wtih indecent exposure. (Published Friday, Nov. 21, 2014)

    A Prince William County, Virginia, official lost his job this week after his arrest on accusations he exposed himself to two women from his vehicle.

    Just before noon Monday, a 38-year-old woman was stopped at the intersection of Gideon Drive and Smoketown Road in Woodbridge when a man pulled up beside her, lowered the passenger side window and exposed himself to her, police said. She gave police vehicle information that led them to Raymond Utz, formerly the county’s assistant director of planning.

    Investigators also learned of a similar incident earlier in the day involving a 39-year-old woman stopped at Old Bridge Road and Mohican Drive, police said.

    Utz, 49, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of indecent exposure and two counts of obscene sexual display.

    The county let him go Thursday, as soon as it heard of the arrest, a county spokesman said.

    Utz was given a summons and a court date is pending.