A school board member accused of charging more than $700 of personal expenses to her board-issued credit card has resigned.
According to Prince George's County Public Schools, Carletta Fellows announced her resignation Thursday. She was elected to the board last year to represent District 7 constituents.
Fellows was the only board member that supported County Executive Rushern Baker's plan to take over the school system.
MORE ON NBCWASHINGTON.COM
- PGPCS Board Member Accused of Misusing County Credit Card
- Prince George's County Schools CEO Starts Job Aug. 1
- Prince George's Co. Schools CEO Named
- Gov. O'Malley Signs Baker School Control Plan
- Prince George's County Interim Superintendent Resigns After School Takeover
- Prince George's County Executive Wants Control Over County School System