You may want to pick up a Powerball ticket on your way home from work -- the jackpot is up to $400 million for Wednesday night's drawing.
That breaks down to a $223 million payout in the 5th largest lottery jackpot in history.
Granted, the odds of winning are still a (very) long shot: one in 175 million.
- Big Powerball Winners Warn of Emotional Roller Coaster
- Mother of Four Accidentally Buys $14 Million Winning Lotto Ticket
- 84-Year-Old Florida Woman Wins Powerball Jackpot
- Child Support Warrant Stayed for Powerball Winner
- Office Pool Pays Forward Lottery Winnings to Co-Worker
- Fredericksburg, Va. Couple Claims $217M Powerball Jackpot