No Bond for Suspect in High-End Robberies

View Comments ()
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    Shutterstock

    A judge ordered 33-year-old Walter Douglas be held without bond for his suspected role in a series of high-end store smash-and-grabs.

    According to police, Douglas and his co-conspirator 43-year-old Floyd Davis smashed at least four stores' displays at area malls.

    Douglas is said to be connected to more than a dozen robberies, eight of which occurred between December and April.

    Officials said Douglas and Davis stole 22 Rolex watches March 19 at the Tourneau store in the Pentagon Mall, valued at more than $500,000. They also targeted the Michael Kors store at Tysons Galleria Mall, the Gucci store at Tyson's Corner and other high-end boutiques.

    Davis, who was arrested last month, is also being held behind bars without bond.

    RELATED STORIES: