The Washington Nationals are taking on the Miami Marlins Friday. If you are planning to go to Nationals Park, your trip home may be affected by service changes on the Red and Orange lines starting at 10 p.m.
According to Metro:
- Starting at 10 p.m., free shuttle buses will replace trains between Union Station and Fort Totten. Three stations -- NoMa-Gallaudet U, Rhode Island Ave and Brentwood -- will be closed through Sunday. Customers using shuttle bus service should allow about 30 minutes of additional travel time.
- To avoid delays, customers traveling to Red Line stations from Fort Totten to Glenmont are strongly encouraged to remain on the Green Line to Fort Totten for connecting Red Line service.
- Red Line service from Union Station to Shady Grove will operate at regular weekend intervals following the game.
- Starting at 10 p.m., free shuttle buses will replace trains between East Falls Church and Vienna.
- Customers who normally drive and park at Vienna, Dunn Loring or West Falls Church stations may wish to consider using alternate stations to avoid longer travel times.
The service changes are due to scheduled track work. The Blue, Yellow and Green lines will operate on a normal schedule.