A Maryland woman has been charged in the theft of thousands of dollars' worth of Apple products. Elicia McCollum, 32, of Landover, is charged with felony theft.
Prince George's County Police say McCollum was supposed to pick up Apple products from a warehouse and then deliver them to various retailers so they could be sold in vending machines.
But, over the past two months, police say McCollum kept some of the items -- worth a total of about $13,000 --- and sold them at pawn shops and on Craigslist.
- Maryland Man Convicted for Armed Robberies of Apple Delivery Drivers
- Smartphones Becoming Primary Route to Web
- Google Pays $7 Million to Settle Privacy Case
- Apple's $1 Billion Patent Verdict Slashed by Almost Half
- Outlook.com Replaces Hotmail, Targets Gmail