Man Suffers Shock While Hanging Christmas Lights

Monday, Dec 16, 2013  |  Updated 10:56 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Man Suffers Shock While Hanging Christmas Lights

Shutterstock

advertisement

Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.

Fire officials say the man was on a ladder when it somehow came into contact with a power line. It happened in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue in North Beach late Monday afternoon.

A Maryland State Police helicopter transported the man to the Prince George's Trauma Center.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out