Va. Man Electrocuted While Moving Ladder

Victim Pronounced Dead at Hospital

Monday, Nov 28, 2011  |  Updated 4:11 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Va. Man Electrocuted While Moving Ladder

advertisement

A 35-year-old Springfield man was electrocuted today outside a home in Centreville, Va., according to authorities.

First responders arrived shortly after 1 p.m. to a residence in the 14400 block of Tracy Schar Lane. He was transported to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

The victim had been moving a ladder when the ladder came into contact with power lines near the house, authorities said.

Follow NBC Washington to get the latest news, events and entertainment anytime, anywhere: on air, online, and on Facebook // Twitter.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out