Beauty expert James Cornwell stopped by "News4 Today" to show Angie Goff the best ways to banish dry winter skin
• Drink lots of water and eat fruits high with moisture.
• Use a heavier moisturizer like Night of Olayor Votre Vu Full benefits. Use at night so your skins can heal while you sleep.
• For puffy eyes, refrigerate your eye cream. James also recommends Toute Le Monde antioxidant gel or Olay Total Effects.
• Fight wind burn and extreme weather with Vaseline! Use it sparingly, a little goes a long way.
• All over body treatments for dry skin include body wash with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter. You don’t have to spend lots of money. Dove Nutrium and Olay Crème Ribbons are good options.
• Men, don’t be afraid to moisturize. Nivea for Men body wash with Mint Extract is great to help maintain moisture.
• Feeling pasty? Add color with Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer or self-tanners. Clarins makes a good one, or consider the Tan Towel which you can wipe all over your face or body.
• Bonus Tip: When you get out of the shower, do not completely dry off! Let your skin stay damp from the steam and water of the shower, apply your face moisture, body oils, or creams while damp! This allows your body to absorb the water and moisture all at once while your pores are still open, you will receive the most benefit from all the delicious ingredients in your products.
You can follow James' beauty and style advice on twitter @cornwellstyling