Georgetown Residents Evacuated in Carbon Monoxide Scare

Faulty stove blamed

By Brandon Benavides
|  Tuesday, Jan 24, 2012  |  Updated 11:43 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Carbon Monoxide Scare in Georgetown

advertisement

Firefighters evacuated people living above Qdoba Mexican Restaurant in Georgetown Tuesday morning because of high levels of carbon monoxide.

The restaurant is near 33rd and M Street in northwest Washington.

Firefighters told News4 a faulty stove triggered the carbon monoxide alarms upstairs.

Two pilot lights on the stove were left on.

No one was hurt and everyone was able to go back into their homes.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out