If you are a furloughed worker looking for something to do during the shutdown, Georgetown University has something that will keep you busy.
The School of Continuing Studies is offering six free courses to those who are out of work. The classes deal with everything from management skills to social media. Each class lasts between one and four days and will be taught at the school's downtown campus on Massachusetts Avenue.
But there are only 100 spots per class.
If you are interested in registering, click here.
- Congressman Confronts Park Ranger Over Closed WWII Memorial
- Veterans Granted Access to Closed World War II Memorial
- National Cathedral Offers Site for 'Shutdown' Wedding
- Official: Service Academy Games Will Go On
- What You Can & Can't Do During the Shutdown
- Government Shutdown Closes National Mall, Monuments