A court-martial has been scheduled for February for a U.S. Naval Academy student accused of aggravated sexual assault.
Midshipman Josh Tate appeared at an arraignment Monday at the Washington Navy Yard.
The court-martial is scheduled to begin Feb. 10.
The case stems from an April 2012 party at an off-campus house in Annapolis. The alleged victim had been drinking heavily and has testified that she cannot remember having sex with Tate.
Another student also faces a separate court-martial in the case. It is scheduled for Jan. 27. Midshipman Eric Graham is charged with abusive sexual contact.
- Bias Alleged in Naval Academy Case
- 2 Ex-Navy Football Players to Face Court-Martial in Sexual Assault Case
- Report Sent to USNA on Sexual Assault Case
- Lawsuit Filed in Naval Academy Sex Assault Case
- Calls for Accountability Surround Navy Sex Assault Case
- Attorneys Wrap Up USNA Sexual Assault Hearing
- Video- Naval Academy Students Testify in Sex Assault Hearing