Construction Workers Poisoned in Fairfax Co.

Thursday, Jul 11, 2013  |  Updated 4:42 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Construction Workers Poisoned in Fairfax Co.

Getty Images

advertisement

A group of construction workers was poisoned while working at Herndon, Va. garage Thursday morning.

According to officials, Fairfax County Fire responded to the 1300 block of Worldgate Drive just before 11 a.m. The construction workers were inside of the Worldgate Centre parking garage when some of them became ill.

Further investigation revealed something the workers were using or doing caused a build up of Carbon Monoxide in the garage.

Two were transported to a local hospital and several others were evaluated on scene.

MORE ON NBCWASHINGTON.COM

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out