Christmas Tree Causes House Fire

Sunday, Dec 26, 2010  |  Updated 9:45 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Christmas Tree Causes House Fire

advertisement

A fire started late on Christmas Eve caued major damage to a Potomac, Md. home.

Montgomery County fire officials said the fire started when candles decorating a Christmas tree set flame to the house's living room.

The house was located on the 8800 block of Harness Trail.

None of the residents were injured.  However, damage was estimated at over $1 million.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out