Angie Goff on the best apps for dieting and exercise.
News4’s Angie Goff shows us some of the best diet and fitness apps to help you stay on track with your health goals. She got a little help from Beltsville mom Myisha Frazier-McElveen, who uses her smartphone as her personal trainer.
• Nexercise: Free daily workout and fitness GPS tracker for weight loss, motivation, cardio and strength training
• GymPact: Earn cash for working out - that's paid by non-exercisers
• FitBit: Track activity, food, calories.. can add pedometer
• Moves: Uses iPhone to track your activity
• Gojee: Suggests healthy recipes based on what you have in the pantry