Authorities are continuing to search for Nelson County teenager Alexis Murphy, who's been missing since early August.
On Sunday, 50 people and about a dozen search dogs searched several areas in the county.
Nelson County Sheriff's Office investigator Billy Mays tells media outlets that some places searched previously were searched again, including property owned by Randy Allen Taylor of Lovingston.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Taylor in the disappearance of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy. He's charged with felony abduction charge and an unrelated charge of possessing a stolen all-terrain vehicle.
Murphy was last seen Aug. 3. Her car was found in the parking lot of a multiplex in Charlottesville three days later.
Mays says Sunday's search wasn't prompted by any new information.
- Suspect Indicted in Disappearance of Va. Teen
- New Person of Interest in Alexis Murphy Case
- FBI: Missing Va. Teen's Cell Phone Found
- Abduction Suspect Thru Lawyer: Wasn't Last to See Alexis
- Video Shows Suspect at Same Gas Station as Missing Teen