Six people have been sickened by carbon monoxide aboard a cruise ship docked in Baltimore.
All six, as well as a seventh person who had chest pains, were taken to hospitals Saturday, said Baltimore fire department spokesperson Chief Kevin Cartwright. None of the conditions are life-threatening.
One of the seven was a worker on the Celebrity Mercury cruise ship and the rest were passengers. A hazmat team was unable to determine exactly where the leak was coming from, but it might have been connected to some welding that was being done on the ship.
Representatives of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., which owns the ship, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.