1 Injured in Building Museum Flash Fire

Propane tank fire is out

Thursday, May 10, 2012  |  Updated 8:35 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
1 Injured in Building Museum Flash Fire

advertisement

One person was taken to a hospital after a flash fire inside the National Building Museum.

A catering propane tank caught fire in the building at Fourth and D streets in northwest Washington.

One person suffered burn injuries to the face and hands and is in serious condition.

The fire is out.

No other injuries were reported. No one was evacuated from the building.

Follow NBC Washington to get the latest news, events and entertainment anytime, anywhere: on air, online, and on Facebook // Twitter.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Join the Ride to Conquer Cancer
Join the Ride To Conquer Cancer, Sept. 13 Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out