1 Firefighter Injured in Waldorf House Fire

Friday, Feb 28, 2014  |  Updated 9:20 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
1 Firefighter Injured in Waldorf House Fire

Associated Press

A cigarette thrown away in a flower bed started a fire that displaced a family and injured a firefighter.

One firefighter was injured while battling a house fire in Waldorf, Md., Friday morning, Charles County fire officials said.

Crews were called to the home in the 12600 block of Indian Lane around 3 a.m.

Everone inside of the home got out safely, and the fire was brought under control. The injured firefighter was treated for a twisted knee at the scene and release.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
NBC4's Camp4Kids
NBC4 launched Camp4Kids in 1993, in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out