Two local franchisees are taking an "elevated" approach to the burger business by opening up a number of environmentally concerned Elevation Burgers.
Franchisees Neeraj and Lisa Vohra plan on bringing the green-minded burger joint to a number of places in the D.C. area, including the first to open in Arlington, according to Washington Business Journal. Expect to see the place opening in early April in the Lee Harrison Shopping Center.
Elevation Burger lives by the slogan "ingredients matter." Their burgers all come from cows who are organically raised, free range, and grass-fed. The restaurant prides itself on its no trans fat menu, which includes fries cooked in 100% olive oil and two varieties of veggie burgers. They also have a grilled cheese sandwich, salad, and shakes and malts, if burgers aren't your thing.
The franchise was started in Falls Church by Hans Hess. Other possible locations for the restaurant include Pentagon Row and Old Town.
For the full article, click here.
2447 North Harrison St., Arlington, VA http://www.elevationburger.com/
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here