Here's how the runners in the 39th annual Marine Corps Marathon fared.
The Marine Corps Marathon has a way to track runners by their name or bib number.
And the unofficial winners:
- Handcrank Men's: Tom Davis, New York, NY (1:11:28.07)
- Handcrank Women's: Carrie Finale, Navarre, FL (1:49:25.58)
- Men's 10K: Mynor Lopez, Falls Church, Va. (32:39.60)
- Women's 10K: Sara Bishop, Gilroy, Calif. (37:58.89)
- Men's Marathon: Samuel Kosgei, Junction City, Kan. (2:22:11.43)
- Women's Marathon: Meghan Curran, Moorestown, NJ (2:51:45.60)
How did Storm Team4 Meteorologist Chuck Bell do? Check it out: