Kalamata Olive Tapenade, Blood Orange Reduction Over Brioche Toast
- 1 cup of kalamata olives (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of lemon olive oil
- 1/4 cup truffle puree (or any mushroom)
- 1/4 cup of diced cucumber
Puree the above ingredients. Garnish with pine nuts and sliced tomato. Drizzle with a blood orange reduction. Serve over brioche (or any type of) toast.
Pumpkin Spice Dip:
This no-bake recipe makes a great sweet snack -- easy to make, beautiful colors and addicting!
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 honey
- pinch of cinnamon
- all spice
Whisk together, chill and serve! Serve with the ginger & dark chocolate chip cookies below, or with storebought ginger snaps.
Ginger & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies (no bake)
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- a pinch of nutmeg & clove
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients separately and bring to a boil; boil for 5-6 minutes.
Pour wet ingredients over the dry. Mix by hand until well combined. Form into round cookies, and drop onto parchment paper to allow to set. Enjoy!