Chef Samuel Kim shares 1789's recipe for ceviche.
- 1 medium diced scallop
- 1 medium diced royal seabass
- Lime Juice (enough to cover all ingredients)
- 1 cup of small diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of small diced green bell peppers
- 1 cup of small diced red onions
- 1/4 cup deseeded and minced jalapenos
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 tbsp. Tabasco
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take the seabass and lime juice and combine. Allow it to sit in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. This will allow for the acid to cook the fish proteins.
- 30 minutes before serving, place scallops into the container with the fish and allow to cook. Before serving, strain excess lime juice and toss in the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!