Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
In addition to granting long interviews with "Good Morning America," "20/20," "Piers Morgan Tonight," "The Today Show" and "Access Hollywood," the "Two and a Half Men" star is bringing a $320 million lawsuit against the network, Warner Brothers and "Men" producer Chuck Lorre for "mental anguish," reports the New York Post.
Sheen's suit comes in response to the network's decision on February 24 to cancel the remainder of the hit sitcom's season after the actor ripped the show's producers in a series of live radio interviews.
According to the Post's account, as part of the lawsuit Sheen is seeking payment for the show's ninth season, which has yet to be filmed. Last year, he made over $1 million per episode, placing him among television's highest-paid actors.
The show's production crew has not been paid during the shutdown, but that apparently changed on February 28 when Entertainment Weekly reported that Warner Brothers will pay the crew for four of the eight episodes that have been lost. Earlier, Sheen had offered to pay the crew out of his own pocket.
"It's a start," Sheen told the A.P. in an interview, saying that payments for co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones should be "next."
"Two and a Half Men" went on a production hiatus in January after Sheen entered rehab following a wild party at his home in Los Angeles. He quickly recovered as said he was ready to return to work prior to his radio outbursts that finally put the show on the shelf for the season.
On his Piers Morgan appearance Monday night, Sheen told the talk show host that he "wasn't bringing the crazy" and sounded a conciliatory note to at least one of the executives at CBS. He said he would apologize to CBS Corp. CEO Les Moonves and also backed off a demand that he be paid $3 million per episode.
"That was stupid," he said.
He also said he was not currently using drugs - pulling a clean test result from his pockets - and even got in a zinger when Morgan asked him if he was "taking" cocaine.
"I had to pay for it," Sheen quipped.
He also said that he's yet to speak with "Men" creator Chuck Lorre since blasting him on "The Alex Jones" show last week.
"It would be nice if there was some measure of support from anybody at this point," Sheen told Morgan.
He also took a shot at John Stamos, who is rumored to be his possible replacement on "Men."
"I like John, be he don't have what I have and the show sucks if he's on it. Sorry!" he said.