The singer will kick off a brand-new show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on March 15, 2011.
"I'm coming back home to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace and I'm very excited about it," Celine said in a statement released to Access. "With the orchestra and the band we're going to be able to perform our songs like never before. The repertoire is going to be extraordinary…a mix of timeless Hollywood classics, along with all the favorites that my fans like to hear me sing. It's going to be a very beautiful show, and I think we'll be raising the bar higher than we've ever done before. There'll be some truly wonderful moments… I can't wait!"
Celine previously held a five-year residency at the venue before spending 2008 and 2009 on a worldwide tour, and then taking time off.
Tickets for the first 54 performances, which will span March 15, 2011, to August 14, 2011, will go on sale this Friday.
And the 2011 start date allows Celine the chance to try for motherhood once more.
The star has one child, son Rene-Charles, now 9. In December, she opened up to Access about her struggle to have a sibling for her son.
"We are trying to have a second child and we hope to be blessed again as parents," she said at the time. "We were [pregnant in August]. It was positive…[but] it was not staying. That is why we are trying again."
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: What Happens In Vegas…
PLAY IT NOW: Celine Dion On 'We Are The World' Anniversary Remix: 'We Will Make A Difference'
PLAY IT NOW: Access Exclusive: Celine Dion Talks Life As A Mom