See where the stars ended up last night.
- Corrine Bailey Rae was spotted in Georgetown [dcfab]
- Sophia Pyle vomited after smelling rank hockey gear [sophiepyle]
- Betsy Lowther compiled a Texas grub list [msspinach]
- Kevin Madden thought the case for using instant replay in pro baseball got a "huge boost" following an ump's bad call, which robbed Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga of his perfect game [ KevinMaddenDC]
- Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas of the Jonas Brothers performed for the Live Nation NSF Event at the Warner Theatre Wednesday in the District
- Paul McCartney, Stevie WOnder, Herbie Hancock, Elvis Costello, the Jonas Brothers, Emmylou Harris, Faith Hill, Corinne Bailey Rae, Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and Jack White of the White Stripes performed in the East Room of the White House at an event honoring McCartney [nyt]